Hello readers, today I’m present here for explaining you easiest way to publish website for profile page. I think you’re all understood about web content and profile page? Web content can be all of data which stored for visitors or users. But profile page is very different. It is also web content but specific content which contain a company, organization or individual data. How it can be easy please follow below steps-
- Interface: Make a premium interface for your page look as professional. It not difficult and costly. Many more people are waiting for this job. One page building with HTML, CSS, Jquery is only $10. If you want more cheaply then ask.
- CMS: I think you may know what is CMS (content management system)? Your all data should be change day by day for related needs. You never need to learn editing web page. CMS can do easily for you. In CMS admin section you will get options.
- Popular CMS use: World’s most popular CMS is free to use. All famous CMS are open source licensed and you can get update regularly. For example wordpress is the famous CMS in the world. Drupal and Joomla also famous. You have to choose best from these. My recommends is wordpress.
- Get Host: You need to publish your profile page in the web. It needs a hosting server. You can take small space and small bandwidth from them. There are too many hosting providers avail in the web. Maximum are costly. But some hosting companies are cheaper and service is dedicated for users. I’m suggesting for this issue to search web. But my best recommends is ipage
- Buy a domain: You can’t publish your page without domain. Domain name is very important for your page. Maximum people are mistakenly used non related name. My suggestion is related name. Such as if you’re Textile Engineer your domain name can be textile-engineer-saiful.com, but you can’t use longer name. Nice, shorter and easy name will perform better.
- Free theme: Free theme can starter trial but not for long term. All free themes can be containing bugs. If your page difficult to load then it’s useless. My suggestion is never use it. You can make a trial.
- Not using CMS: If you didn’t check CMS then you have missing. CMS can motivate you to use web site and never had you bored with web site. Please never forget to use CMS. Maximum are free and easy to use.
- Buy CMS: This is you can if you want to run big business and you have a team for developing and updating CMS. But small business or organizations don’t buy CMS. It’s kill you time to time when you need to upgrade performance. Free CMS always updating by volunteer developers. You can take benefits from them, they’ll happy if you use.
- Free Hosting: It is called free hosting but I didn’t try in my side. I think it never perform as premium hosting. If it is also good why you take risk about your site. Because they can change and publish ads on that site.
- Third party sub domain: Many people are using blogger or wordpress sub-domain. You can use it for long time. But never forget on domain is asset in the web. If you have a nice domain that can be asset. Look about facebook and google, this name has big value. If you spent million dollars you can’t get them. The company never agrees to sell the name. Think about that.
From my side I think you are clear on this. If not sure what you can do please don’t hesitate to comments here. I’ll answer you as early as possible.
Before finish this article I want to inform you about website uses. In the world now people are more excited to create their blog, identity or name/brand in web. If you’re happy to surf web why you don’t have a website? This is world where everybody can reach any people easily.